Friday, June 5, 2015

FF: Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring


I don't know about your house, but we LOVE breakfast for dinner!

This Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring from Jo Cooks is a yummy omelette spin off that got gobbled up by everyone except Ty. He likes his eggs straight up.

Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring 

And it only takes 35 minutes from prep to table - my kind of meal! I did it up right and served it with OJ, a tater-tot type hash (we like this kind), a fresh fruit medley, and our favorite lumpy links of sausage (we always have a stash of these in our freezer - we buy them from Costco).

It's almost as easy as ordering pizza.



 

2 comments:

  1. I used to make these but haven't had one in a long time. Yours looks yummy. Thanks for reminding me about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to these posts and I imagine myself cooking special dinners someday for my family

    ReplyDelete