Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ty says thank you!!

Ty wants to thank...or rather yawn...everyone for the outpouring of love. I think Ty is going to be just like his mommy (who LOVES getting gifts). He can barely contain his excitement for our daily trip to the mailbox!

From groceries to meals to clothes to books, we have been blessed beyond belief! We waited so long to be a family...and the expense has been suffocating. Your showing of love has meant so much!

I have to give a shout out to Sarah for her thoughtful, uber-creatvie gift! She sent me a fun box with onesies and these homemade blocks:
The top block, hidden among the moos, has Ty's name and birth picture on it...the second shelf houses his name and the bottom block contains his birth statistics. Aren't they cool??? Thanks, Sarah!
We love our little man so much. Thank you for sharing in this journey with us.


11 comments:

  1. http://www.mommylovesit.com/2009/07/welcome-to-baby-bash-were-partying-all.html this made me think of you and the video you made about TY liking his bath. I always just used a wash cloth.. but these are just too cute :) enjoy!
    congrats again and thank you for sharing your story. as an adoptee, you show me what my mom went through to welcome me as her daughter! God bless
    lindsey
    http://arewardfromhim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby photos are Ty are awesome! Keep the photos coming.... The blocks with Ty's info are so completely cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! And those pictures of ty are so so gorgeous! What a handsome man you have.
    Cindie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the yawn and him laying in the grass :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!! Ty is so blessed to have such special parents and extended family. I look forward to your little updates and posts. Thanks! Prayers from OHIO! Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. R ~ Every one of your posts make my heart fill with a tiny bit of sunshine. Ty is such a blessing and such a miracle and the love literally pours out of my computer screen with every word that you type. I thank you for sometimes being the only glimmer of hope that I have in my day. Love the blocks and all the pictures. I look forward to them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you like them!! However I feel horrible - after looking at these pictures I realized your nursery furniture is NOT brown but BLACK...aack!! I'm so sorry...my eyes must be out of wack. :) LOVE the pic of him in the grass...so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a GREAT gift idea...very cool! Ty is adorable and it is wonderful to hear you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when you bought your new camera several months ago... it's awesome that you have such a great subject to photograph. He's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete