Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 60

Little Nya Grace



Ben and I went to the hospital again last night to celebrate with Rachael (sister) and Jason. And, of course, to kiss on that beautiful little baby. I am a proud Auntie that has been taken in by her sweet little dimples. On our way home I told Ben, there is not a doubt in my mind that my heart will forever be anchored to our baby the moment we touch. If I can feel such undying affection for the babies of my closest friends and family, how much more love will be poured out on my own?

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to pour out love on the little Pinchback baby. Love is building in my heart for the little one that you will call your own. I am looking forward to being an aunt again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is beautiful!!!

    And you will love your baby from the moment you hold her - or if you are like me and Blessed enough to participate in the pregnancy, from the moment you hear the heart beat or see that little blur on the ultrasound screen.

    Oh yeah, you will love him/her from the first moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Every time I see a little baby I think of how wonderfully scary it is going to be when they place that itty bitty thing in my arms and tell me she is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebekah,

    I just found you through L&F. Welcome to the blog world!!

    I've just caught up on your story and find it awesome to see what God is doing in your life.

    My husband and I have always talked about adopting, we just are trying to figure out the timing of it.

    Your story is amazing and I will definitely be contacting you (if I may)about agencies, advice, etc.

    You will be a fabulous mother and I'll pray you get the opportunity to soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, she's a beautiful newborn!

    ReplyDelete